Flatmästerskapet 5-8 augusti i Kristinehamns kommun
We are getting ready and are soon opening entries, the preliminary entry date is from 1st of June until the 30th of June. Entry is submitted through SSRK prov website , Entry fee is 400:- SEK for each dog. The competition runs as a Working Test with five steps for each class, gunshots will be fired on most of the steps and the championship will be held with dummies only.
· Each step can be awarded with a maximum of 20 points.
· Competitors who got 0 points on one of the steps are not entitled to participate at the finals.
· Competitors who got 0 points on one of the steps cannot be ranked higher than the ones with points achieved on all steps.
· The total points achieved throughout the WT will be taken further in addition to the finals.
· Competitors with the highest total points will proceed to the finals where a maximum of 20 points can be given.
· In the event of more than one competitor standing after the finals with equal amount of total points the winner is selected by highest points achieved at the finals following then all competitors in ranking order as follows : next will be the ones with most 20 points then most 19 points and so forth until the ranking of the class is defined.
· The Championship follows SSRK rules and regulations , please refer to them before competing at SSRK.SE
Please take note of which day and class you have entered.
Thursday: UKL and VKL (youngster class and veteran class).
Friday: NKL (beginner class).
Saturday: ÖKL (novice class).
Sunday: EKL (open class).
Finals for for ÖKL and EKL.
Entry for each dog is subject to results achieved at SSRK Cold game trials (B-prov).
Beginner class (nybörjarklass/NKL): Dogs of the age between 24 months and 9 years who have at the date of the Flatmästerskap not yet gained a 1st prize in the official SSRK NKL B-prov , you may though enter if a 1st prize in NKL B-prov has been achieved during the current year as the FM goes.
Novice class (öppenklass/ÖKL): Dogs that have gained 1st Prize in NKL but have not yet achieved two 1st Prizes in ÖKL at the SSRK B-prov . The dog must not be over 9 years of age from the first day of the competition.
Open class (elitklass/EKL): Dogs that have achieved two 1st Prizes in ÖKL B-prov.
Youngster class (unghundsklass/UKL): Dogs that on the first day of competition are 9 moths old but not older that 24 months and have whatever results at the SSRK B-prov.
Veteran (veteranklass/VKL): Dogs that on the first day of the competition are 9 years old or older. Handlers who wish may enter their veteran dog in this class even if prizes have been achieved in EKL SSRK B-prov .
If entry limitations must be made due to the Public Health Agency's restrictions, the following Rules and Regulations will set in place for the Flatmästerskap:
- Limited entries to a maximum of 75 dogs per class will concern only NKL -Beginner class and ÖKL - Novice class. In the other classes entries are unlimited.
- For NKL- Beginner class: dogs who have already achieved a Prize in official B-Prov NKL (Beginner - Cold Game Trial) are given priority over those who have not yet been awarded.
- For ÖKL- Novice class: dogs who have already achieved a Prize in official B-Prov ÖKL ( Novice - Cold Game Trial ) are given priority over those who have not yet been awarded.
We will strictly follow all Rules and Regulations the Swedish Public Health Agency has set in place during the pandemic! For further information regarding this particular situation please refer to our Flatmästerskap 2021 Facebook page.
Här kommer vi fylla på med information om allt som händer. Vi har dock en del kvar att fixa med så i dagsläget finns det inte så mycket att säga.
Flatmästerskapen har arrangerats ända sedan 1978. Det har alltid varit hundarnas jaktliga egenskaper som har bedömts. Så den som får kalla sig Flatmästare har alltså erhållit sin titel genom att uppvisa synnerligen goda bruksegenskaper.
Här kommer vi fylla på med information om allt som händer . Vi har dock en del kvar att fixa med så i dagsläget finns det inte så mycket att säga.
Regler och riktlinjer
Flatmästerskapet arrangeras som ett Working Test (WT) men med skillnaden att meritering till respektive klass sker på B-provsmeriter. Den klass du är kvalificerad att starta på i B-prov är alltså den klass du ska starta på i Flatmästerskapet.